- We have 15 days money back policy.
- For incident based plans, you will be eligible for refund when any of the following criterions are met:
- You have all the prerequisites which were required to resolve the problem and Issue was not resolved till the time account was active.
- The issue is out of scope for the particular plan.
- 15 days have not passed after the issue was last worked upon by a Whizamet Tech-Expert.
For Hourly based Support there is no refund. We sincerely request all the customers to make sure they are happy and satisfied with the resolution they got . The Support is delivered by Professional people and while they are working with you please utilize their services in an appropriate way. Please do not make a payment till the time you are not satisfied with the services.
For subscription based plans, a full refund will be issued if Whizamet has not been able to resolve even a single issue for you within the first 15 days of the subscription. If there are one or more resolved issues, the fees for the Subscription Service will not be refundable. Notwithstanding this Whizamet may, at its sole discretion and on a case by case basis, agree to a refund of Subscription fees after deducting charges for servicing the Customer.
For Shipped Products
- The Returns are accepted if the product was broken on arrival, defected on arrival etc for 100% money back.
- If you are simply dissatisfied with the product returns will be accepted within 10 days of the delivery.
- We ship majority of our products through Amazon or Ebay please see the Amazon and Ebay return and refund policies for more details.
If you are dissatisfied with the work performed, you must submit your complaint in writing within fifteen calendar days of the service being performed otherwise you expressly relinquish any ability to dispute the quality of service and any related refusal to pay our service and related charges. We will act in response to your written complaint as soon as we are able to and will endeavor to resolve the issues regarding your complaint. All complaints that are not resolved will be resolved by mandatory, binding arbitration as set forth herein.
Failed Service Attempts
We will act in all reasonable ways to establish the nature of the problem(s) that require our professional attention and to locate, analyze and correct those errors or problems. Nonetheless, we do not promise that, despite our best efforts that we will be able to successfully resolve the problems you have retained us to check up and repair. Consequently, you are still liable for and must pay us for our time spent attempting to repair your problems even if we cannot, using all reasonable efforts, produce actual repairs.
Trademarks, Service Names, Service Marks, and other Intellectual Property
You are not authorized to use our trademarks, name, or any aspect of our various elements of intellectual property in any manner, including advertising, publicity or any commercial or non-commercial nature without our express written consent.
Right to Refuse, Suspend or Terminate Order
We reserve the right to refuse, terminate, or suspend service to any user for any reason we deem, in our sole discretion, to do so, without any prior notice. Typically, we will suspend, terminate or refuse service if we determine that a user is using a computer system in an improper or illegal manner, providing indecent or obscene content, violating the rights of privacy or publicity, violating the civil rights of others, conducting actions that defame a third party or entity, are publishing “hate” or intolerant material, or are threatening or harassing others. However, we may also suspend, refuse, or terminate service for any reason that we, in our sole discretion, consider appropriate to do so.
Expiration of Service
We fully reserve the right to expire any prepaid and unused professional time and services that remain on your account if such has not been used within a year of the original purchase date. Such unused professional time and services will thus expire and shall not be usable or refundable upon expiration. We shall have no duty to notify you of our decision to expire the unused professional time or services or any pending expiration.
General Site Rules
- Clients, site members, and visitors may not:
- Infringe the law of any jurisdiction while visiting our site or using any service or tool that we provided.
- Cyber-stalk or Harass any user.
- Conduct any activity that is detrimental or harmful to our site as exclusively determined by us.
- Post any information or content that is indecent, defamatory, obscene, hateful, blasphemous or intolerant in nature or in violation of the laws of any jurisdiction.
- Upload any material that is harmful to our user’s computers or objectionable/abhorrent to our community as a whole.
- Evasively and dishonestly represent yourself as another person or as a representative of a business or entity that you do not in reality represent.
Wrongly and inaccurately represent your professional or business credentials or professional background. In your jurisdiction you must be of adult age to use this site or to become a client of this site. In any event, no member or user may be under the age of 18 years of age. Parents or guardians of minors may enroll as a member on behalf of their minor wards/ children but are solely accountable for the direct supervision of their wards/ children while their minors visit the site or use any of the services/tools that the site provides. We may post policies, rules, or guidelines. Upon the posting of such materials from time to time, they immediately become incorporated by reference into this Agreement as if fully set forth herein.
Some rules that cannot be infringed by members or users include the following: